• You are responsible for negotiating and drawing up agreements in the broadest sense of the word;
• You will correspond with our contract parties to ensure that contracts are signed and sent prior to the set deadlines;
• You will archive all contracts and make sure it’s all entered into our royalty system correctly;
• You will inform our finance department about the specific financial aspect of every deal;
• You are (jointly) responsible for keeping the administration of our overviews and catalog up to date.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
• …acquired a relevant degree in Law;
• …has (preferably) four to five years of legal experience with (music/media) contracts;
• …has mastered the legal language in word and script;
• …has a flexible, proactive and meticulous work ethic;
• …does not define a job as working from nine to five;
• …preferably lives in or near New York.
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
• We offer Health Care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions.
Can’t contain your excitement? Please apply by using the application form including your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
STUDIO MANAGER & PRODUCER
What I like most about my job at Armada is that they give me the space to be creative and use my skills in the best possible way. From the beginning, there was a lot of trust and support to achieve what I wanted to achieve in this company. This gives me the motivation and inspiration to develop and fully commit to Armada Music and achieve bigger results, together.
Here at Armada, I have the complete creative freedom to be able to follow my musical intuition and, most importantly, my gut instinct. Having trust instilled into me from the top down is a key aspect to me being a successful A&R Manager in the dance music industry.
No day is the same. The music industry is hyper dynamic, so the way in which we approach our activities and business model can change from month to month. To meet our ambitions, we need to be flexible, smart and fast. It is an environment where we need to challenge ourselves every day, but the possibilities are endless. If you have a good idea and a solid plan, chances are pretty good you get to bring it to life!
PR & RADIO PROMOTION
My love for music is the reason I started working at Armada Music, and I feel blessed being able to share our music with the world every day. It’s more than that though. Everyone who’s working at Armada does so because of a passion. It’s in the simple things. Being able to share my enthusiasm about a track, an artist, a small melody in a great tune or to simply enjoy live music together with colleagues is something I value highly and am very grateful for having. If I’m completely honest, there’s not been one day where I didn’t feel like going to work. I just love it! Armada is my home.
In 2003, I founded Armada Music with Armin van Buuren and David Lewis for one simple reason: because of a genuine love for dance music. Because of the amazing people here, that reason still holds true today. Every day, we connect through a mutual passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We inspire ourselves and each other, just so we can give the music the platform it deserves.
The Armada family is defined by a blend of talented creatives, marketing specialists, legal and financial people (and more) with a true passion for music. It is the heart and soul of the company, something you can feel everywhere and in everyone who works here. Being part of such a family inspires me every single day.