What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will manage several social media channels to promote releases, artists and Armada Music as a whole. This includes managing some of Armada Music’s sub channels;
- You will be responsible for the online community, its (sub) labels and its artists;
- You will create social media reports of campaigns and are always looking to optimize our social media strategy;
- You will report the results to various departments (i.e. Product Marketing, A&R and Finance) and offer them the appropriate strategic advice;
- You will keep track of new social media tools and everything that’s happening in the world of social media;Who is the person we’re looking for?
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in online marketing and social media ;
- Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
- As one of the first you always know what the latest social media trends are and what goes viral;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Facebook Business/Advertising, Excel, WordPress and Photoshop;
- You are proactive, punctual and self-reliant;
- You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and in the weekends;
- You love Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat & Facebook;
- You’re active on Instagram and Tik Tok;
- You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam, the Netherlands or you are willing to move there;
- Knowledge of dance music is a requirement;
- And most importantly, you love dance music.
Can’t contain your excitement? Please apply by using the application form including your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- You are extremely passionate about electronic dance music;
- You have previously worked in the music industry;
- You know your way around marketing and promotion, and you’re blessed with an inventive and creative mindset;
- You have extensive knowledge of dance music, and know all about Armada Music and other labels’ catalogs and artists in the U.S. and beyond;
- You are able to cope with pressure and changing deadlines (you can handle a fast-paced schedule of releases while working on multiple projects at the same time);
- You have excellent (verbal and written) communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- You love working closely with the various departments of the company to get results quickly.
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
• We offer health care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions.
STUDIO MANAGER & PRODUCER
What I like most about my job at Armada is that they give me the space to be creative and use my skills in the best possible way. From the beginning, there was a lot of trust and support to achieve what I wanted to achieve in this company. This gives me the motivation and inspiration to develop and fully commit to Armada Music and achieve bigger results, together.
Here at Armada, I have the complete creative freedom to be able to follow my musical intuition and, most importantly, my gut instinct. Having trust instilled into me from the top down is a key aspect to me being a successful A&R Manager in the dance music industry.
PR & RADIO PROMOTION
My love for music is the reason I started working at Armada Music, and I feel blessed being able to share our music with the world every day. It’s more than that though. Everyone who’s working at Armada does so because of a passion. It’s in the simple things. Being able to share my enthusiasm about a track, an artist, a small melody in a great tune or to simply enjoy live music together with colleagues is something I value highly and am very grateful for having. If I’m completely honest, there’s not been one day where I didn’t feel like going to work. I just love it! Armada is my home.
No day is the same. The music industry is hyper dynamic, so the way in which we approach our activities and business model can change from month to month. To meet our ambitions, we need to be flexible, smart and fast. It is an environment where we need to challenge ourselves every day, but the possibilities are endless. If you have a good idea and a solid plan, chances are pretty good you get to bring it to life!
In 2003, I founded Armada Music with Armin van Buuren and David Lewis for one simple reason: because of a genuine love for dance music. Because of the amazing people here, that reason still holds true today. Every day, we connect through a mutual passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We inspire ourselves and each other, just so we can give the music the platform it deserves.
The Armada family is defined by a blend of talented creatives, marketing specialists, legal and financial people (and more) with a true passion for music. It is the heart and soul of the company, something you can feel everywhere and in everyone who works here. Being part of such a family inspires me every single day.