Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsRoyalty & Copyright
Does your mind rival the numerical processing power of a calculator? Are you a true Sherlock Holmes when it comes to spotting and correcting miscalculations? Does dance music run course through your veins like adrenaline during a helicopter jump? Then we’ve got quite the job for you!
The Royalty & Copyright department manages all revenue for Armada Music and is responsible for financially handling the royalties for over 6,000 artists worldwide. The department works closely with the financial administration and the Legal & Business Affairs department. The process is very multifaceted and thus requires unwavering focus and accuracy. In addition to the royalties, we also deal with the processing of sales, licenses, publishing administration, copyrights and related rights. We are looking for a new colleague who preferably has experience with this specific administration of data as well as a passion for music.
- You manage the contract links in Record Maestro;
- You process corrections and make recalculations (adjustments);
- You check the financial transactions;
- You answer the customers' questions (royaltors) and solve any issues;
- You process the license sales;
- You match the sales with our label copy system;
- You process duplicate claims and report new titles concerning related rights.
- You have a relevant degree in the direction of finance or administration;
- Your ability to work fast doesn’t come at the cost of accuracy;
- You have a good numerical understanding and well-developed analytical ability;
- You have good knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with databases and data processing is a plus;
- Experience with Record Maestro is a plus;
- Experience in a similar position within a music or entertainment company is a plus;
- You are social, eager to learn and not afraid to show initiative;
- You work independently, but are also a team player;
- You are a master of English language in word and writing;
- You preferably live in or around Amsterdam.
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers. We also offer an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up, and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while. O, and we’ll pay you. There’s that too, of course. Are you positively bursting with excitement? Then apply for this position below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!