Online Marketing Internship
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSocial Media / Online Marketing
Do you love music and are you on Instagram, TikTok or Discord more often than not? Do you know about Paid Advertising and promoting on social platforms? And do you want to gain experience in the global music industry at a large record label? Well great! Because we are looking for an Online Marketing Intern!
What are you going to do?
· You will work across Google, Meta, Spotify and TikTok business manager to create and optimize ads;
· You will be collating and analyzing campaign data to produce reports for the marketing team on Paid activity;
· You support the Digital Campaign Manager with maintenance of advertising platforms, and contributing with general admin tasks;
· You help build and shape the community channels for as Armada Music and A State of Trance and ensure cross promotion with all our artists and labels;
· You research important trends and developments and look for innovations around community management and social media such as new platforms, new technologies and tactics;
· You support the Community managers with maintenance of social platforms of Armada and its sub-labels;
· You help in creating and optimizing the e-mail marketing campaigns for Armada Music and A State of Trance.
Who are we looking for?
· You are a second, third or fourth year student in Marketing, Communication, Media or Creative Business Management;
· You have an unbridled interest in new developments in the social media landscape and digital advertising as a whole;
· You have previous experience running paid adverts on social platforms, and understand the basic metrics;
· You have excellent communication skills in English;
· You have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Ads manager, and social platforms; (Instagram, TikTok, Discord)
· You have a proactive attitude and are able to work independently and accurately;
· Knowledge of dance music is a plus;
· You preferably live in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam;
· You are available from February 2024 and can do a full-time internship and will be enrolled in a Dutch university for the whole internship duration.
What do we offer?
A challenging internship within a very dynamic, young and growing music company. You get the opportunity to increase your level of knowledge in community management, online marketing and music business as a whole. We offer a competitive internship compensation.
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.
Enthusiastic? Respond quickly via this link and send in your motivation letter and CV immediately! We look forward to your response!