As our new DSP Coordinator, you will be part of our Digital department and (jointly) responsible for the digital distribution of all of our releases. To ensure that people are able to listen to our music on Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Beatport and Amazon, you will make sure these releases are correctly administered, uploaded and pitched to the DSPs. Among other challenges, you will:
• Promote tracks to DSPs, playlist curators and other external channels by filling in pitch forms, sending emails and conversing by phone and in person;
• Curate music playlists per genre;
• Proactively come up with ideas to improve our digital exploitation and get our music positioned in the best possible way;
• Incorporate data analytics, trends and insights into your daily workflow;
• Make sure release schedules are complete and contain all the relevant links and information.
• You are passionate about dance music and have up to date knowledge on trends and opportunities in the global digital music space;
• You’ve acquired a college degree and have relevant work experience;
• You are well acquainted with – and an active user of – music streaming services;
• You have strong social and communication skills and enjoy building relationships with our business partners;
• You are able to work accurately, efficiently and independently;
• You thrive under pressure;
• You are perfectly fluent in English;
• You live in or around London or Amsterdam and are happy to work at the office for 4 days a week;
• Bonus points will be awarded to candidates with:
- some experience working at a music label or DSP
- setting up campaigns and promotional pitches for releases
At Armada Music, you’ll be pursuing your passion on an international scale. Calling an inspiring and musical environment home, you’ll bump fists with a young and dynamic team of skilled coworkers, both during office hours and at the legendary Friday afternoon drinks in our in-office club (once the situation allows this again). We also offer an appealing pension scheme for when we finally decide to grow up and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us every once in a while. And we’ll pay you. There’s that too, of course. And one more thing, please keep in mind that this position is at our office in Amsterdam. Therefore we prefer applicants who live in or around this beautiful city with a reasonable travel distance to our office.
Is this vacancy keeping you up at night? Click on 'Apply now' and send us your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
STUDIO MANAGER & PRODUCER
What I like most about my job at Armada is that they give me the space to be creative and use my skills in the best possible way. From the beginning, there was a lot of trust and support to achieve what I wanted to achieve in this company. This gives me the motivation and inspiration to develop and fully commit to Armada Music and achieve bigger results, together.
Here at Armada, I have the complete creative freedom to be able to follow my musical intuition and, most importantly, my gut instinct. Having trust instilled into me from the top down is a key aspect to me being a successful A&R Manager in the dance music industry.
PR & RADIO PROMOTION
My love for music is the reason I started working at Armada Music, and I feel blessed being able to share our music with the world every day. It’s more than that though. Everyone who’s working at Armada does so because of a passion. It’s in the simple things. Being able to share my enthusiasm about a track, an artist, a small melody in a great tune or to simply enjoy live music together with colleagues is something I value highly and am very grateful for having. If I’m completely honest, there’s not been one day where I didn’t feel like going to work. I just love it! Armada is my home.
No day is the same. The music industry is hyper dynamic, so the way in which we approach our activities and business model can change from month to month. To meet our ambitions, we need to be flexible, smart and fast. It is an environment where we need to challenge ourselves every day, but the possibilities are endless. If you have a good idea and a solid plan, chances are pretty good you get to bring it to life!
In 2003, I founded Armada Music with Armin van Buuren and David Lewis for one simple reason: because of a genuine love for dance music. Because of the amazing people here, that reason still holds true today. Every day, we connect through a mutual passion and put our heart and soul into everything we do. We inspire ourselves and each other, just so we can give the music the platform it deserves.
The Armada family is defined by a blend of talented creatives, marketing specialists, legal and financial people (and more) with a true passion for music. It is the heart and soul of the company, something you can feel everywhere and in everyone who works here. Being part of such a family inspires me every single day.